Share your idea. Change the world.
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition is back with some exciting changes in 2015!
As the first business plan competition to focus exclusively on education, the Milken-Penn GSE Competition (EBPC) is designed to catalyze innovation and spur entrepreneurship. Our annual competition creates a space specifically for education entrepreneurs and connects them to venture capitalists, researchers, practitioners, and others interested in improving education.
In 2015, the EBPC will diversify its competition to include a path for Ideas and a path devoted to more mature Ventures. This year’s event will highlight themes that both research and practice have shown to be critical in the drive to improve education in the 21st century. These include:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching and Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education and At-Risk Students
- Open and Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online and Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
The EBPC is open to applicants worldwide. The 2015 Competition will open on January 7, 2015. If you’d like a reminder to apply, simply fill out this form and we’ll email you in January!