Share your idea. Change the world.
The 2015 Competition is here!
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) creates a space specifically for education entrepreneurs and connects them to venture capitalists, researchers, practitioners, and others interested in improving education. In 2015, the EBPC has diversified to include not only a path devoted to early stage Ventures but also a brand-new path for earlier stage Ideas. The EBPC is open to applicants worldwide and offers over $140,000 in prize money. The 2015 EBPC Finals and Conference will be held at the University of Pennsylvania on May 12-13.
This year’s event will highlight themes that research and practice show are critical in the drive to improve education in the 21st century, including:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching and Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education and At-Risk Students
- Open and Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online and Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning