Share your idea. Change the world.
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition opens January 7, 2015!
As the first business plan competition to focus exclusively on education, the Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition (EBPC) is designed to catalyze innovation and spur entrepreneurship. Our annual competition creates a space specifically for education entrepreneurs and connects them to venture capitalists, researchers, practitioners, and others interested in improving education. In 2015, the EBPC will diversify its competition to include a path for Ideas and a path devoted to more mature Ventures. This year’s event will highlight themes that research and practice show are critical in the drive to improve education in the 21st century, including:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching and Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education and At-Risk Students
- Open and Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online and Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
The EBPC is open to applicants worldwide and opens January 7, 2015. If you’d like a reminder to apply, simply fill out this form and we’ll email you in January!